Located in Marysville Ohio, Snyder Chiropractic is dedicated to serving individual needs. We gladly accept most health insurance and for those individuals in need of our services who do not have insurance need not worry about the high costs of seeing a chiropractor. Snyder Chiropractic maintains high-quality care for you and your family.
Why Choose Snyder Care?
About Dr. Snyder
- Friendly and courteous staff.
- Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
- Convenient location.
- Established with Years serving the Marysville, Ohio Area.
- Onsite X-ray.
- M.D. and Attorney referrals.
- Most insurance accepted to include Medicare, Medicaid & work related.
- Extensive knowledge of auto & work injuries.
- Advanced training in rehabilitation techniques.
- Disability Evaluation & Impairment Ratings.
Dr. Patrick Snyder is a 1995 graduate of Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis, Missouri.
While in school, he worked on the staff of the Dale C. Montgomery clinic and also the Shamrock and the Harbor Light Clinics, providing health services to the poor and homeless of downtown St. Louis.
Dr. Snyder graduated from Purdue University in 1986 with a BS in business management. At Purdue, he was a four-year letterman on the Boilermaker football squad. He went on to play during the 1987, 1988, and 1991 seasons for the Indianapolis Colts, where he was used extensively on special teams. It was his personal experience with the benefits of chiropractic on football-related injuries that motivated Dr. Snyder to become a chiropractic physician.
Dr. Snyder brings his unique team perspective on sport injuries, headaches, neck and back pain to Snyder Chiropractic Care. Dr. Snyder, his wife Tammy and their children reside in Marysville